Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Bunk beginning to look like something

Front bunk design in place
And the woodwork continues. The design and building of the bunk in the front cabin is taking shape. Keep in mind that it has to be removable, and has to go in through the main hatch, and you will relise that the think has to be made in sections. I had a lot of help from Shahnaz, and also from the dogs, who were not at all reassured that I know what I am doing. Of course I do not, this is an organic design process. I am reminded often of Doug Jackson's saying: I learnt so much from my mistakes that I am planning to make some more.
Are you sure the thing is set for 35mm?

What are you doing there?
My grandson, Diederick, came to help, and thought I am maing a mess inside, so he started cleaning. Much appreciated! The first time he came for a visit he was not quite as helpful.

And we are looking at bow art. My artistic abilities did not impress many people, so Sharon made up a few dessigns. I am inclined to this one. Coments are welcome.

Semi-final concept. 






Oupa, this place is a mess!
On his first visit he slept on the job. 
Sharon's bow art. Comments?

No comments: